VOTRONIC 3242 VBCS 30/20/250 CI-Triple Combination Device - Charging Converter/Solar Regulator/Mains Charger
€625.35*% €758.60* (17.57% saved)
€525.50*% €758.60* (30.72% saved)
With the Battery Charger VBCS Triple, a completely new device combination was created, which consists of a PB network charger, VCC charging converter and MPP solar controller and ensures the energy supply in the motorhome. The batteries are always loaded automatically, whether while driving or in the parking space. Above all, the lavishly dimensioned charging capacity of the integrated charging converter ensures that the on -board battery is loaded with full charging current on short trips and is fully charged at the destination.
PB network charger with 20a
Network operation, stand operation on the outdoor socket from the power grid: The full charging capacity in the universal area of 110V AC-230V AC without switchover is also available worldwide even with large deviations in the network supply (sub/overvoltage, sinus form, frequency). Powerful charge of the on-board battery and supply of 12V consumers from the network. Side load branch 12V/ 4-5A for maintaining the support and charging of the vehicle (lead) starter battery during long periods. Thanks to the long-term charging characteristics, the device can be constantly connected to the network (operation, winter break)
VCC charging converter with 30A
Ladwormer, "B2B" operating, mobile operation from the alternator and starter battery (Battery to Battery): The powerful loading converter (booster) enables the on -board battery to be completely loaded. It increases/reduces the voltage to the necessary level in order to be able to precisely charge the on -board battery with the optimal charging characteristic. It fully compensates for line losses and considerable voltage fluctuations in the alternator, such as that occur, for example, on Euro 6 vehicles. The 12V consumers provided are protected against overvoltage and voltage fluctuations.
MPP solar controller for max. 250WP
Solar operation, "MPP" (maximum power point): In the case of MPP technology, the controller automatically determines the maximum performance yield (MPP) of the solar modules several times per second. The charging current gain of 10% - 30% ensures shorter loading times and the best possible use of the solar system. Side load branch of the support charge and loading of the vehicle starter battery during long periods. Switch output "AES", in the case of permanently plenty of solar power surplus, the automatic switching of refrigerators with "AES" (automatic energy selector, electrolux / dometic) from gas to 12V operation.
Pulse operation, training for the on-board battery in the loading breaks if there is no load source:
- Battery training protects the unused (lead) battery when hibernating, seasonal operations or long breaks from faster aging and failure by sulfating.
- The charging voltage is free of tips and regulated so that an overload of the batteries is excluded.
- Fully automatic operation: The charger can be constantly connected to the batteries and keeps them in full load. If there is no load source (power failure, engine stop, night), the batteries will not be unloaded.
- Parallel and buffer operation: With simultaneous consumption, the battery is charged or fully received. The adaptation of the loading times calculates and monitors the charger automatically.
- Monitoring-free charge: multiple protection against overload, overheating, overvoltage, short circuit, misconduct and battery recharge through electronic discounting to the complete separation of charger and battery.
- Power supply function: Allows consumers to be supplied without a battery (e.g. when changing the battery).
- Installed spare network filter: easy parallel operation with other loading sources (wind, engine and fuel generators) on a battery.
- Charging cable compensation: Tension losses on the charging cables are automatically excavated.
- Connection for battery temperature sensor (included): For lead batteries (acidity, gel, AGM), the loading voltage is automatically adjusted to the battery temperature, causes a better full load of the weaker battery in the case of cold, in summer temperatures it is unnecessary Avoiding battery. LIFEPO4 batteries: battery protection at high and especially at low temperatures <0 ° C. It is absolutely recommended if the battery temperature can fall below 0 ° C during operation.
- Lead battery regeneration automatically twice a week against harmful acidic layers at a service life.
- Charging aid for deep-downloaded lead batteries: gentle invitation of the (lead-acid, -gel, -gm) battery up to 8 V, then powerful support of the battery with any still switched on consumers.
- Ready-to-use connection for optional LCD-Charge Control S
- Automatic battery regeneration
- Connection remote control/display
- Power limit function-network/charging power reduction
- Temperature compensation
- Tension sensor (with very long charging lines)
- Power supply function (battery change)
- Battery capacity (size) adjustable
- Silent run function (night lowering)
- Temperature sensor included
"Gel": charging program for gel batteries Canceled to closed, gas-tight gel/dryfit batteries with a defined electrolyte, which generally need a higher charging voltage level and longer U1 keeping times to achieve short loading times with particularly high capacity storage and to avoid long-term battery "starvation".
"AGM": charging program for AGM/fleece batteries Intended for loading closed, gas-density AGM (absorbent glass mat) batteries in lead fleece technology, which require a particularly high U1 level with coordinated holding times for full load and then a moderate U2 level for keeping charging (Plate and round cell technology).
Charging program "DIN 0510" for lead-acid/wet batteries General DIN characteristics for cargo and loading of open and closed lead batteries with removable cellic plugs and the possibility of acid control and correction (maintenance). Also used for closed batteries, as low in maintenance, maintenance -free, antimonal, silver -legged, calcium etc. with low or very low water consumption. Provides short loading times, high load factor and high acid mixture, even in the resting (stationary) use (acid layer) for "wet" drive, lighting, solar, solar, heavy duty and standard batteries.
"Universal": charging program for lead acid/wet/AGM batteries Universal program for loading and maintaining the loading of acid batteries in vehicles (mixed mobile/stationary). Offers short loading times, good charging factor and good acid mixture at open and closed, low-maintenance, maintenance-free standard, drive, lighting, solar and heavy duty batteries, as well as AGM batteries with normal U1 level.
"Lifepo4": charging program for lithium batteries Charging program matched to lithium-lifepo4 batteries with its own BMS and prescribed or built-in protective circuit. The LIFEPO4 battery automatically maintains a special rest conservation when the vehicle (seasonal operation) is switched off) automatically on a load level of 50-80% advantageous for the lifespan and also buffert 12V consumers and the vehicle starter battery. In addition, a regular car wake-up function activates the battery cell balancing.
Scope of delivery:
1x Votronic VBCS 30/20/250 Triple-Ci Battery Charger 3242
1x temperature sensor
Also available in boats with the electronics protected from moisture!
|Nominal operating voltage (AC) in [V]||110 to 230/45 - 65 Hz worldwide|
|Operating voltage area (AC) in [V]||90-270 (full charging power)|
|Max. Performance recording (AC) in [W]||360|
|Charging-performance on-board/starter battery Max. [A]||20,0 / 4,0|
|Switch output for engine start lock||Yes|
|Power limit function||Yes|
|12 V / 12 V B2B charging converter operation|
|Charging-performance on-board battery Max. [A]||30|
|Automatic activation D+ / ignition||Yes|
|Starter battery / lima voltage range (Euro 6) in [V] / Max. Electricity [A]||10,5 - 16,0 / 42|
|Limit II max. Stride limitation (adjustable) in [a]||25|
|MPP-solar loader control operation|
|Solar module performance (Pmax) in [WP]||50 - 250|
|Solar module current max. [A]||15,0|
|Solar module voltage (VOC) Max. [V]||36|
|Charging current on board / starter battery Max. [A]||18,0 / 4,0|
|Switch output AES refrigerator||Yes|
|Nominal voltage [V] / capacity min. [AH] recommended||12 / > 60|
|Bord battery, iu1ou2ou3|
|Nominal voltage lead / lifepo4 [v]||12 / 12,0 - 13,3|
|Battery capacity, adjustable [ah]||45 - 280|
|Device installation position||any|
|Temperature range [° C]||-20 to +45|
|Protection level/class||IP 21|
|Dimensions (WXHXT) in [mm] - Dimensions including fastening flanges, without connections||217 x 85 x 250|
|Ambient conditions, humidity: max. 95% room moisture, not condensing|
|Scope of delivery: power cable, 1 temperature sensor, operating instructions|
0 of 0 reviews