The new battery charger ACE is the start of the completely redesigned model generation. The new models represent the most modern switching power supply technology in terms of efficiency and effectiveness. This minimized the self-heating of the devices and reduced the cooling requirement.
All devices up to an output current of 40A at 12V and 20A at 24V work without a fan and are therefore largely silent, which represents a great gain in comfort, especially when operating at night near the berth. A big advantage over other chargers is that the full charging capacity is indicated up to an ambient temperature of 60°C. This means that full power is available at all times, even in the Mediterranean environment.
The devices are optimized for wall mounting in terms of moisture protection and cooling, which is the preferred type of installation on board.
All connections are pluggable and make installation easier, even in places that are difficult to access.
- The charging characteristic can be selected from 7 different characteristics on the device via internal DIP switches. A winter storage mode and a power pack mode are also available. An additional refresh function that can be activated is used for battery care.
- An output charging current distributor integrated in the device enables the connection of up to 3 battery groups. A power and a two-color charge status display show the device status, an integrated color display is optionally available , from ACE 12/60 standard equipment.
- Connection option for a remote display. P-BUS interface from ACE 12/40, retrofitting for ACE 12/25 possible.
- Connection for a temperature sensor Temp-BT (included).
- Can be used worldwide thanks to input voltage range 110-230V
charging current: 40 A
nominal voltage: 12V
recomm. Battery capacity: 200 - 400 Ah
Current consumption 230 / 115 V: 2.7 / 5.6 A
Dimensions L x W x H: L 289 x W 195 x H 106 mm