The level gauge / tank electrode FL from Votronic (MPN 5530) is based on a flexible cable probe and can easily be shortened to the appropriate tank height. The tank sensor is ideally suited for both fresh water tanks and waste water tanks. By using appropriate materials, these tank sensors also comply with the drinking water regulation DIN 2001-2. The tank sender is designed for high tanks with a height between 30 and 110 cm.
As a further special feature, the Votronic FL tank electrode can be mounted both on the inside and on the outside of the tank. With the Tank Sensor FL, the top and the side wall of the tank can be used for mounting.
Essential product properties of the Tank Sensor FL 5530
- permissible operating voltage: 12V and 24V DC (suitable for continuous operation)
- for mounting on tank top or side wall
- Suitable for fresh and waste water tanks
- suitable for tank heights from 30 to 100 cm
- Linear, stepless level signal
- Test mark: E-test (EMV/vehicle directive)
- corresponds to DIN standard 2001-2 from the drinking water ordinance
- flexible cable probe, easy to shorten to tank height
- Installation diameter 38 mm (or PG 29 thread)
- Flange diameter 46.5 mm
- Connection cable 75 cm long
- for plastic tanks: wall thickness max. 8 mm
Optimal in combination with Votronic level indicators? The fuel gauge is compatible with the following Votronic displays: .
- Fresh water tank indicator S, 5311
- Sewage indicator S, 5313
- Holding tank indicator S, 5315
- Info Panel Pro 5330
- Info Panel Pro 24V
- VPC Terra
- VPC Mercury
- VPC Jupiter 100 Smart Shunt, 5747
- VPC Jupiter 200 Smart Shunt, 5748
- VPC Jupiter 400 Smart Shunt, 5749
Delivery time: 1-3 working days
Scope of delivery:?
1 x Votronic 5530 FL tank sensor
1x flexible cable probe, sealing ring, union nut PG 29
1x user manual