Note that the solar charge controller may only be used with solar panels up to the maximum power specification (Wp) and below the maximum permissible voltage (Voc). In addition, the controller is not suitable for input connection (+/- solar panels) of wind, water, fuel or motor generators, power supplies, batteries or other power sources.
Solar controller for mobile homes, caravans and boats. The solar controller is specially designed for use in mobile homes and caravans and is suitable for all lead battery types and brands (acid, GEL/dryfit, AGM/fleece and LiFePO4 batteries). The batteries are optimally charged with IU1oU2 characteristics through intelligent microprocessor control. The solar controller works fully automatically and maintenance-free and offers the following functions:
- Charging output board battery I, depending on the battery type (lead or LiFePO4) either 3 or 5 charging programs.
- Starter battery charging output II: Separate secondary charging output with reduced charging current (12 V / 0.8 A or 1.5 A) for support charging and trickle charging of the vehicle starter battery with protection against overcharging during long periods of standstill.
- The charging voltage is peak-free and regulated in such a way that the batteries cannot be overcharged.
- Two battery charging outputs: Automatic charging of the main or on-board battery (board I). Support charging and trickle charging of the vehicle starter battery (Start II) with protection against overcharging.
- Supervision-free charging: Standard protection against reverse battery discharge (when the solar output is too low, eg at dusk, at night, etc.), against overloading and overheating.
- Buffer mode: Adherence to the charging characteristics even when operating with consumers on the battery at the same time.
- Overcharge protection: regulates the charging current of the battery when there is too much solar power and the battery is full, ensures that the battery is as charged as possible when power is consumed by immediately recharging.
- "IU1oU2" charging characteristic: Defined charging voltage increase (U1) prevents harmful acid stratification and ensures equalization charging of the individual battery cells, followed by automatic trickle charging (U2).
- On-board network filter: Built-in, allows the controller to be operated in parallel with other charging sources, wind and petrol generators, mains chargers, alternators, etc. on one battery without any problems.
- Connection for temperature sensor: Automatic adjustment of the charging voltage to the battery temperature. In the cold, the weaker battery is fully charged better, and unnecessary battery gassing is avoided in summer temperatures.
Highly recommended if the battery is exposed to strong temperature fluctuations, e.g. B. in the engine compartment.
- Charging cable compensation: Voltage losses on the charging cables are automatically corrected.
- Measurement output for EBL (electric block of the vehicle): Enables the convenient use of the (solar) current display built into the electro block to control the solar system.
Please be sure to check the compatibility of your Schaudt Electroblock (EBL) and the corresponding control and display panel in advance, as we cannot assume any liability for this.
- "AES" switching output (only SR 330-Duo Dig. and SR 530-Duo Dig.): If there is a lot of excess solar power, causes the ELECTROLUX/DOMETIC refrigerators to switch automatically from gas to "AES" (Automatic Energy Selector). 12 V operation.
- Ready to plug in for the connection of the Votronic solar display devices LCD-Solar Computer S for optimal control of the system.
Also available in boat version with moisture-proof electronics !
Delivery time: 1-3 working days
|Nominal battery voltage (AC) in [V]||12|
|Solar module output max. [Wp]||330|
|Solar module current max. [A]||21.0|
|Solar module voltage max. [V]||28|
|charging current batt. I / II max. [A]||21.0 / 1.5|
|Battery type adjustable||Acid, Gel, AGM, LiFePO4|
|Own consumption in [A]||0.004|
|Non-return valve (night operation)||Yes|
|On-board network filter||Yes|
|Number of charging outlets||2|
|Protection against overload, overheating, reverse polarity||Yes|
|Connection temperature sensor||Yes|
|Compensation for the voltage losses on the charging cables||Yes|
|Connection LCD-Solar-Computer S||Yes|
|Output EBL solar power display||Yes|
|Temperature range [°C]||-20 to +45|
|Dimensions (WxHxD) in [mm] - Dimensions including mounting flanges, without connections||131x40x77|
|Ambient conditions, humidity: max. 95% room humidity, non-condensing|
|Scope of delivery: user manual|