The Votronic MobilPower SMI 1700 sinus ST-NVS inverter 12 V DC / 230 V AC is used for the application in special vehicles, high-quality motorhomes and other areas where high quality and reliability are required. It is designed for high continuous loads and provides 1700W continuously and up to 3000W short-term peak power to cope with high starting currents.
ST-NVS with integrated mains priority circuit
A particular highlight of the SMI ST-NVS series is the integrated mains priority circuit. Thanks to it, your power system automatically draws its energy from the grid when the power grid is connected, thus protecting the batteries. If AC power is not available, the device automatically switches back to battery operation. The exact behavior of the NVS can be flexibly adjusted so that different configurations can be implemented as required.
Technical highlights of the MobilPower SMI 1700 ST-NVS inverters
- delivers output current with mains voltage quality (pure sine wave)
- 1700 watts continuous power, designed for 12V battery voltage)
- only 10W self-consumption when switched on without load and only 5 watt consumption in stand-by mode
- Uncompromising and problem-free, trouble-free operation of all mains-operated devices, e.g. medical devices, radio, charging holders (mobile phone, radio devices, hand lamps, batteries, etc.), laptop, PC, air conditioning, cool boxes, Power tools (drill, angle grinder, etc.), TV, SAT, TFT, microwave, fully automatic coffee machine, hair dryer, fan, lights, vacuum cleaner, refrigerator, etc.
- The control panel can be rotated 360° on the device and can also be placed anywhere in the vehicle as an external remote control. Switch-mode technology, compact, light, robust and reliable, with high overload capacity for short periods
- Low power consumption, selectable power saving mode: continuous operation or automatic stand-by with automatic search for consumers that are switched on or OFF
- Automatic shutdown in case of battery over/undervoltage, overload, overheating etc.
- Performance and temperature-controlled comfort cooling fan with infinitely variable speed control
- High efficiency of over 93%
- Manufactured according to the latest standards and equipped with resilient power electronics that will not let you down for many years.
The SMI 1700 ST-NVS: modern inverter technology from Germany
The devices work according to the latest technology in clocked execution ("switch mode"). By microprocessor control in connection with modern SMD technology, a compact design could be realized Overload and short-circuits of the output circuit The inverters have an intelligent power-saving control with automatic switch-off.It ensures that no more power is consumed when idling than is absolutely necessary. To protect the batteries, undervoltage protection is integrated, which switches off the inverter if the battery voltage drops.
Flexible installation of the inverter display panel possible
In order to place the inverter optimally, the display panel can be removed after removing the two fastening screws and placed in the desired position position (rotatable in 90° steps) and screwed. If the inverter is installed in a hard-to-reach place, the display panel can also be used as a remote control. To do this, the control panel is removed from the device, reconnected to the device with the 5 m long control line and installed at the desired location.
An additional remote control can optionally be connected if you want a display directly on the device and in the board area.
Scope of delivery:
1x Votronic 3184 SMI 1700 ST-NVS 12V 230V MobilePower Inverter
5m connection cable for control panel, battery connection terminals, mains cable, 1x connection diagram, operating instructions
Also available in boat version with moisture-proof electronics!
|Nominal battery voltage (DC) in [V]||12|
|Output voltage (AC) in [V]||230 pure sine|
|output frequency||50 Hz quartz stabilized|
|Consumer CosPhi||everything allowed|
|Output power duration in [W]||1700|
|Output power short / peak in [W]||2100 / 3000|
|Minimum battery capacity (recommended) in [Ah]||> 150|
|Current consumption (DC) at nominal power in [A]||165|
|Battery overvoltage max. [V]||16|
|Battery undervoltage min. in [V]||10.5|
|Own consumption in [W]||10 (switched on, no load)|
|Self-consumption in standby in [W]||5 (no load)|
|Battery connection terminals in [mm2]||2x50|
|Temperature range [°C]||-20 to +45|
|Degree/class of protection||IP 21|
|Dimensions (WxHxD) in [mm] - Dimensions incl.Mounting flanges, without connections||265x90x440|
|Weight in [g]||5200|
|Standards (CE)||EN 60950|
|Ambient conditions, humidity: max 95% room humidity, non-condensing|
|Scope of delivery: 5 m connection cable for control panel, battery connection terminals, mains cable, operating instructions|