Sie können diesen Artikel auch in unserem neuen Shop www.frenchman-energy.de nach dem neuen § 12 Abs. 3 UstG beziehen, wenn Sie dafür berechtigt sind.
theQuattro 24/5000/120-50/50 from Victron Energy is a device combination of 24V 4000W Sinus inverter, a powerful battery loader and a transfer switch. It has two switchable alternating stream outputs and 2 alternating current inputs, each equipped with a 100A transfer switch. The Quattro can be connected to two independent alternating current sources: for example to the public power grid and a generator or to two generators. The Quattro automatically connects to the active source.
The permanently integrated battery charger makes a considerable 120a which can also be fully charged even if the land/network current is available. The 24V Sinus voltage converter built into the Quattro converts the battery current into 230V alternating current. Thanks to the real sine wave, the electricity quality is also perfect for sensitive electronic devices. In addition to the two integrated device types, a lightning -fast 50a transfer switch per alternating current input is installed. Thanks to these switches, countless applications can also be implemented in the network -coupled area. In addition to the Ve.Bus Port, 2 Com ports are also available for system integration, which almost enables limitless networking of the quattro.
SUNTEM flexible thanks to 2 alternating current inputs and 2 alternating current outputs
The main exit ensures uninterrupted operation. In the event of a network failure or if the land/generator current is interrupted, the Quattro takes over the supply of the connected consumers. Switching happens so quickly (in less than 20 milliseconds) that an interruption -free operation of computers and other electronic devices is guaranteed. The second output only provides electricity if an alternating current is available on one of the inputs of the Quattro. Consumers who are not allowed to unload the battery, such as B. a water heater can be connected to this output.
Essential performance features
- 4000W continuous output and 8000W peak output, for 24V battery voltage
- Device combination made of inverter with transfer switch and 120a battery cador
- delivers the purest 230V sine voltage and a clean 50Hz frequency
- 2 AC incoming with integrated transfer switch / 2 x 50 A maximum powerable current
- 2 AC exits +1 Additional output, which only lets the current to consumer pass when changing the alternating stream.
- Ve.Bus communication sport ensures extensive possibilities of networking, system integration, configuration and control of the multiplus devices from Victron
-Support the three-phase operation (3 equal units of the same model required)
- Multiplus devices are parallel -circuitable, up to 6 devices can be connected in parallel and the system performance can therefore be significantly increased if necessary
- 2x COM ports are available in addition to the Ve.Bus port, so that there are no longer any limits to the system integration
- PowerControl function enables working with limited generator performance as well as limited land or network electricity
- Power assist function enables “increase in performance” by generators and land connection support in the event of
- can be used as a UPS solution for uninterruptible power supply, thanks to the integrated transfer switch with 50a
- Can be used for network -coupled self -consumption systems that only pull electricity from the network operator if the battery capacity is no longer sufficient or other programmable events have taken place
- 3 separately programmable relays
- Compatible with numerous Victron tax and display panels
- Very high efficiency and low self -consumption
solid performance expansion possible
Up to 6 quattros can be switched in parallel. This results, for example, with six 48/10000/140 units 54 kW/60 kva power or 840 A charging current. Three units can be switched in a three-phase configuration. However, this is not enough: up to 6 sets with three devices can be switched in parallel and you get 162 kW/180 KVA inverter performance and over 2,500 A charging capacity.
PowerControl - Working with limited generator performance, limited land or network electricity
The Multiplus is a very powerful battery charger. Therefore, it takes up a lot of electricity from the generator or the land power supply (almost 10a per 5kva multi at 230 VAC). With the remote control panel Multi Control, the maximum network or generator current can be set. The Multiplus then takes into account other connected alternating current consumers and only uses the electricity for charging, which is still "left". This prevents the generator or land power connection from being overloaded.
Power assist - “increase in performance” by generators and land connection support
With this function, the PowerControl principle receives a new dimension. It enables the Quattro to support too weak alternative sources. Load tips often only occur for a limited period of time. In such a case, the Quattro ensures that an excessive land current or generator output is immediately compensated for by energy from the battery.
Backup system: Alternating current also in the event of a network failure
The Quattro can be used in both non-linked and network-coupled PV systems as well as with other alternative energy systems. Software is available for recognizing a network failure.
Simple system configuration
If settings have to be changed to a single device, this can be done within a few minutes using a DIP switch setting process.
Parallel switched and three-phase systems can be configured with the Ve.Bus Quick Configuret- und Ve.Bus System Configurator software.
Monitoring options and control on site
Several options are available: battery tenant, Multi Control Panel, Ve.net Blue Power Panel, Color Control Panel, smartphone or tablet (Bluetooth Smart), Laptop or Computer (USB or RS232).
Monitoring and control from a distance
Victron Ethernet Remote, Victron Global Remote and the Color Control Panel enable remote maintenance and remote monitoring of the Multiplus. In addition, the system data can be saved and viewed free of charge on the VRM (Victron Remote Management) website.
Configuration from a distance
If systems are connected to the Ethernet with a color control panel, you can be accessed and settings can be changed from a distance.