Sie können diesen Artikel auch in unserem neuen Shop www.frenchman-energy.de nach dem neuen § 12 Abs. 3 UstG beziehen, wenn Sie dafür berechtigt sind.
The Victron Phoenix 12/1200VE.Direct is a small sine wave inverter with 1200W continuous power. The device converts 12V DC voltage from your battery into 230V AC alternating current with a pure sinusoidal voltage and uncompromising power quality, which is also ideally suited for sensitive electronic products.
Trend-setting efficiency and modern system communication
The efficiency of the Phoenix is outstanding and, thanks to the ECO mode, one of the highest in its class. Via the VE.Direct communication port, you can connect the device to a computer or smartphone with optional accessories and freely program some system parameters such as the switch-off voltage and switch-on voltage when the battery is empty! Many other configuration options such as output frequency and output voltage as well as a 2-pole alarm contact are among the features of this voltage converter market and goes far beyond the capabilities of other devices in the same performance classes.
Technical features of the Phoenix 12/1200 VE.Direct
1000 watts of continuous power at 230V 50Hz sinusoidal voltage
- 1200 watts continuous at non-linear load
- full control over almost all system parameters
- suitable for all common 12V batteries
- 230V AC power with pure sine wave delivers perfect power quality
- freely programmable switch-on and switch-off thresholds
- freely adjustable output voltage in the range of 210 - 245V
Technical highlights of the Phoenix VE.Direct series 250VA - 1200VA
- VE.Direct connector enables the current converter to be connected to a computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable required) or your smartphone on which you can use the free Victron app to keep an eye on the status of your device (VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle required).
- Fully programmable parameters: low battery alarm triggering and reset thresholds + low battery power off and restart thresholds + output voltage 210 - 245V + low battery power off and restart thresholds + frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz + Threshold for ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sensor
- ECO mode integrated: In ECO mode, the inverter switches to standby as soon as the load falls below a preset value. In standby mode, the inverter then switches on for a short period (adjustable default setting: every 2.5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset threshold value, the inverter remains switched on.
Proven reliability of the current transformer: Full bridging with the addition of a toroidal transformer topology has been proven for years. The inverters are short-circuit-proof and protected against overheating (whether caused by overloading or the ambient temperature).
High switch-on power: This is used to switch on loads such as voltage converters for LED lamps, Halogen lamps or power tools required.
Remote on/off switching possible: A remote on/off switch can be connected to a two-pin plug or between the positive pole of the battery and the left contact of the two-pin plug.