Sie können diesen Artikel auch in unserem neuen Shop www.frenchman-energy.de nach dem neuen § 12 Abs. 3 UstG beziehen, wenn Sie dafür berechtigt sind.
The Victron Phoenix 12/500VE.Direct (MPN PIN125010200) is a small sine wave inverter with 400W continuous power. The device converts 12V direct voltage from your battery into 230V AC alternating current with a pure sinusoidal voltage and uncompromising current quality, which is also ideally suited for sensitive electronic products. The efficiency of the Phoenix is outstanding and, thanks to the ECO mode, one of the highest in its class. Via the VE.Direct communication port, you can connect the device to a computer or smartphone with optional accessories and freely program some system parameters such as the switch-off voltage and switch-on voltage when the battery is empty! Many other configuration options such as output frequency and output voltage as well as a 2-pole alarm contact are among the performance features of this voltage converter.
The scope of performance of the Phoenix VE.Direct 250-500 series is currently unique on the market for the price and far exceeds the capabilities of other devices in the same performance classes.
Technical characteristics of the Phoenix 12/375 VE.Direct
- 400 watt continuous current output at 230V 50Hz sinusoidal voltage
- suitable for all common 12V batteries
- 230V AC pure sine wave power delivers perfect power quality
- freely programmable switch-on and switch-off thresholds
- freely adjustable output voltage in the range of 210 - 245V
Technical highlights of the Phoenix VE.Direct series 250VA - 500VA
- VE.Direct connection enables the current transformer to be connected to a computer (VE.Direct to USB interface cable required) or your smartphone, on which you can always use the free Victron app to monitor the status of your device Keep an eye out (requires VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart Dongle).
- Fully programmable parameters: low battery alarm triggering and reset thresholds + low battery power off and restart thresholds + output voltage 210 - 245V + low battery power off and restart thresholds + frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz + threshold for ECO mode on/off and ECO mode sensor
- ECO mode integrated: In ECO mode, the inverter switches to standby as soon as the load falls below a preset value. In standby mode, the inverter then switches on for a short period (adjustable default setting: every 2.5 seconds). If the load exceeds a preset threshold value, the inverter remains switched on.
Proven reliability of the current transformer: Full bridging with the addition of a toroidal transformer topology has been tried and tested for years. The inverters are short-circuit-proof and protected against overheating (whether caused by overloading or the ambient temperature).
High switch-on power: This is required to switch on loads such as voltage converters for LED lamps, halogen lamps or power tools.
Remote on/off switching possible: A remote on/off switch can be connected to a two-pin connector or between the positive battery post and the left contact of the two-pin connector.
Scope of delivery:
1x Victron PIN125010200 Phoenix 12/500 12V to 230V 400W 50Hz 60Hz
|Manufacturer part number||PIN125010200|
|Product type||12V DC to 230V AC voltage converter The inverter has a pure sine wave and is usually connected directly to the battery. This current converter or inverter works with a very high efficiency and low self-consumption.|
|AC continuous power (W)||400W|
|Input voltage range (V DC)||36.8 - 62V|
|Output voltage (V)||230V AC / alternating current|
|Own consumption without load||7.9W|
|AC output frequency range (Hz)||50Hz / +-0.1Hz or 50Hz / +-0.1Hz (adjustable)|
|Power Quality||real sine wave|
|No load self-consumption in energy-saving mode||1W|
|Operating ambient temperature range||-40°C to 65°C|
|Protection class IP||IP21|
|AC peak power (W)||900W|
|permissible humidity||max. 95% RH (non-condensing)|
|voltage regulation||12V DC / 230V AC|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.6 x 16.5 x 26 cm|