Sie können diesen Artikel auch in unserem neuen Shop www.frenchman-energy.de nach dem neuen § 12 Abs. 3 UstG beziehen, wenn Sie dafür berechtigt sind.
Delivery time: 2-5 working days
The Multiplus C 12/1200/35 from Victron (MPN CMP128010000) is a device combination of 12V 700W sine wave inverter and battery charger. The permanently integrated battery charger delivers a remarkable 35A, which means that even large batteries can be fully charged quickly if shore/mains power is available. The 12V sinus voltage converter installed in the Multiplus converts your current from the battery into 230V alternating current. Thanks to the real sine wave, the power quality is also perfect for sensitive electronic devices.
Comprehensive and flexible use
Since it also has a lightning-fast 16A transfer switch in addition to the inverter and charger, it is an ideal inverter for mobile homes, boats or yachts and the grid-connected area of uninterruptible power supply in the event of grid fluctuations or power failures. Also for use in grid-connected self-consumption systems that only draw power from the supplier when the battery power is no longer sufficient or as a UPS solution in which the Multiplus jump in if the power from the grid operator suddenly fails, thus ensuring an uninterrupted power supply.
Main features of the Multiplus C 12/800/35
- 700W continuous power and 1400W peak power, for 12V battery voltage
- Device combination of inverter with transfer switch and 35A battery charger
- delivers the purest 230V sinusoidal voltage and a clean 50Hz frequency
- VE.Bus communication port provides extensive possibilities for networking, system integration, configuration and control of Victron Multiplus devices.
- support three-phase operation (requires 3 identical units of the same model)
- Multiplus devices can be connected in parallel, up to 6 devices can be connected in parallel, thereby significantly increasing the system performance if necessary
- 2 AC outlets from Multiplus 3000 and larger. For example, devices that should only run when mains power is available can be connected to the second output
- PowerControl function allows working with limited generator power as well as limited shore or grid power
- PowerAssist function enables "performance increase" of generators and shore connection support if necessary
- can be used as a UPS solution for an uninterruptible power supply
- can be used for grid-connected self-consumption systems that only draw electricity from the grid operator when the battery capacity is no longer sufficient or other programmable events have occurred
- compatible with a wide range of Victron control and display panels
- Three-phase operation possible with identical MultiPlus inverters
Massive increase in performance possible
Apart from the parallel connection, three units of the same model can also be configured for a three-phase output. But that's not all: up to six sets of three units can be connected in parallel to achieve a huge 75 kW / 90 kVA inverter and over 2,000 A charging capacity (calculated with the 5000 version)
PowerControl - Working with limited generator power, limited shore or grid power
The MultiPlus is a very powerful battery charger. Therefore it takes a lot of current from the generator or the shore power supply (almost 10A per 5kVA Multi at 230 VAC). The maximum mains or generator current that can be drawn can be set with the Multi Control remote control panel. The MultiPlus then takes into account other connected AC consumers and only uses the current that is "left" for charging.This prevents the generator or shore power connection from being overloaded
PowerAssist - "Power increase" of generators and shore connection support
This function takes the PowerControl principle to a new dimension. It allows the MultiPlus to support under-designed alternative sources. Load peaks often only occur for a limited period of time. In such a case, the MultiPlus ensures that insufficient shore power or generator power is immediately compensated for by energy from the battery.
BackUp system: alternating current even in the event of a power failure
The Multiplus can be used with off-grid and grid-connected PV systems as well as with other alternative energy systems. Power failure detection software is available.
Simple system configuration
If settings need to be changed on a single device, this can be done in minutes using a DIP switch setup procedure.
Parallel and three-phase systems can be configured using the VE.Bus Quick Configure and VE.Bus System Configurator software.
On-site monitoring options and control
Several options are available: battery monitor, multi control panel, Ve.Net Blue Power panel, color control panel, smartphone or tablet (Bluetooth Smart), laptop or computer (USB or RS232).
Remote monitoring and control
Victron Ethernet Remote, Victron Global Remote and the Color Control Panel enable remote maintenance and remote monitoring of the MultiPlus. In addition, the system data can be saved and viewed free of charge on the VRM (Victron Remote Management) website.
When systems with a color control panel are connected to the Ethernet, they can be accessed and settings changed remotely.
Delivery time: 1-3 working days
Scope of delivery:
1x Victron CMP128010000 Multiplus C 12/800/35 device combination consisting of 12V 700W sine converter + 12V 35A battery charger
1x instruction manual
|AC continuous power (W)||700W|
|Voltage regulation||12V DC / 230V AC|
|Self-consumption without load||8W|
|No load self-consumption in energy saving mode||2W|
|Operating ambient temperature range||-40°C to 65°C|
|Number of battery outlets||Female|
|Protection class IP||IP21|
|Output voltage (V)||230V AC / alternating current|
|Power Quality||real sine wave|
|AC output frequency range (Hz)||50Hz / +-0.1Hz|
|Manufacturer part number||CMP128010000|
|Product type||Device combination consisting of 12V to 230V sine wave voltage converter and battery charger. In addition, MultiPlus devices also have a transfer switch for grid-connected applications.|
|integrated transfer switch?||Yes - 1 piece|
|Transfer switch switching capacity (A)||16A|