Sie können diesen Artikel auch in unserem neuen Shop www.frenchman-energy.de nach dem neuen § 12 Abs. 3 UstG beziehen, wenn Sie dafür berechtigt sind.
The Victron Energy EasySolar (MPN CEP241621010) 24/1600/40-16 MPPT 100/50 is a high-end stand-alone solar solution which combines four important components of a good solar system: These include the MPPT Smart -Solar 100/50, the inverter/battery charger combination Multiplus 24/1600/40 and to be able to use the whole thing comfortably, an AC power distribution with residual current circuit breaker and two 16A fuses + 10A fuses for a total of 4 separate circuits. Installing the Victron EasySolar is easy and requires minimal wiring, keeping installation costs to a minimum. The quality of the integrated components is underlined by Victron with the long product guarantee of 5 years.
1. Components of the EasySolar 24/1600/40-16
1.1 The Mppt charge controller SmartSolar 100/50 50A 12V 24V
The Victron MPPT 100/50 (MPN SCC020050200) belongs to the large family of SmartSolar MPPT charge controllers and, like its big siblings, it also offers ultra-fast power tracking and can thus increase the yield of your solar system. Especially under cloudy skies, when the light intensity is constantly changing, an extremely fast MPPT controller improves the energy harvest by up to 30% compared to PWM charge controllers and by up to 10% compared to slower MPPT controllers. In addition, the 100/50 has some other innovative technologies such as the VE.Direct communication port.
1.2 The Multiplus 24/1600/740 sine wave inverter + battery device
The Multiplus C 24/1600/40 from Victron (MPN CMP121620000) is a device combination of 24V to 230V sine wave voltage converter and battery charger. The permanently integrated battery charger delivers a remarkable 40A, which means that even large batteries can be fully charged quickly if shore/mains power is available. In addition, it has a second battery output with 4A charging current for maintaining the starter battery (mobile area) The 24V to 230V sine wave inverter installed in the Multiplus has an impressive continuous output of 1300W and can handle peak currents of up to 3000W. With the high quality of the AC current, you do not have to make any compromises when selecting the devices to be operated.
1.3 The integrated 16A mains transfer switch
The 16A transfer switch installed in the Multiplus ensures maximum flexibility. The EasySolar 24/1600/40-16 can be used for numerous applications in the grid and off-grid area, but also for mobile home owners who want to implement their power supply with a high-quality system. It is just as suitable for UPS solutions (uninterruptible power supply) as it is for grid-connected self-consumption systems that only draw power from the grid operator when the battery capacity is no longer sufficient or other programmable events have taken place.
1.4 The integrated AC distribution
The AC distribution consists of an RCD (30mA/16A) and four AC outputs protected by two 10A and two 16A fuses. A 16A output is controlled by the AC input: it only turns on when AC power is available.
2. The VE.Bus communication port
The VE.Bus communication port is extremely powerful and connects the Easy Solar with numerous other components from Victron such as the Global Remote GSM for worldwide remote control or the System Monitor Color Control GX with color display.
In addition, numerous free software programs are available for the VE.Bus for setting up and controlling VE.Bus devices available (see download area)
3. technical features at a glance
- 1300W continuous power and 3000W peak power, for 24V battery voltage
- Device combination of inverter with transfer switch and 40A battery charger
- delivers the purest 230V sinusoidal voltage and a clean 50Hz frequency
- VE.Bus communication port provides extensive possibilities for networking, system integration, configuration and control of Victron Multiplus devices.
- PowerControl function allows working with limited generator power as well as limited shore or grid power
- PowerAssist function enables "performance increase" of generators and shore connection support if necessary
- can be used as a UPS solution for an uninterruptible power supply
- Can be used for grid-connected self-consumption systems that only draw electricity from the grid operator when the battery capacity is no longer sufficient or others
- programmable events have taken place
- Compatible with a wide range of Victron control and display panels
- programmable relay on the inverter
- integrated battery temperature sensor on the inverter for temperature compensation of the battery charger
- PV connection via three-phase operation with identical MultiPlus inverters possible
- Ultra-fast MPP tracker of the latest generation ensures the best possible yield even when the sky is overcast
- Automatic detection of the MPP voltage in the event of partial shading ensures a further improvement in yield compared to "simple" MPPT charge controllers
- high overall efficiency of 94%
- Fully programmable charging algorithms that are later activated and switched manually via a switch on the housing
- Rated charging current 50A, 100V maximum PV open circuit voltage
- 1400W maximum PV power at 24V
- Integrated reverse battery protection
- Multi-level and adaptive loading algorithm
- integrated temperature sensor equalizes trickle and constant charge voltage according to temperature
- complete AC distribution with 2x 16A fuses, 2x 10A fuses and a residual current circuit breaker make the EasySolar very safe
- 5 year product guarantee
- suitable for all common battery types and lithium batteries
- Day/night timer and light dimmer functions
Scope of delivery
1x Victron Energy EasySolar (CEP241621010) 24/1600/40-16 MPPT 100/50
1x operating instructions (German, English, Spanish, French, Dutch)
|Voltage regulation||24V DC / 230V AC|
|Search terms||Deep discharge protection, voltage monitoring, voltage monitor, battery monitor, undervoltage protection|
|Transfer switch power||16A|
|Integrated transfer switch||Yes|
|Communication Ports||VEBus|VE.Bus and VE.Direct|
|Protection class (IP)||IP21|
|Temperature range||-20°C to 50°C|
|Product type 1||Device combination or all-in-one solution consisting of a sine wave inverter, solar charge controller and battery charger as well as a 16A transfer switch.|
|Rated output voltage||230V AC / alternating current|
|Self-consumption when idling||10W|
|Self-consumption in standby||3W|
|frequency range||50Hz / +-0.1Hz|
|sine wave||real sine wave|