Sie können diesen Artikel auch in unserem neuen Shop www.frenchman-energy.de nach dem neuen § 12 Abs. 3 UstG beziehen, wenn Sie dafür berechtigt sind.
The Blue Smart IP 67 24/12 12A 24V 230V battery charger from Victron Energy (MPN BPC241213006) is a smart, high-performance battery charger of the latest generation with 12A charging current for charging 24V AGM, gel and lead acid batteries as well as lithium ion batteries. In terms of functionality, the Blue Smart IP67 series is identical to the chargers in the Blue Smart IP 65 and IP 22 device families, with the exception of a few functions. The only difference is the operating environment for which these chargers are designed.
Thanks to integrated Bluetooth, the Blue Smart IP 67 battery chargers offer a wireless solution for monitoring voltage and current, to adjust settings and update the charger when new features are available.
Key features of the Blue Smart IP67 24/12 12A battery charger
- Victron part number: BPC241213006
- Model name: Blue Smart IP 67 24/12
- max. Charging current: 12A
- for battery voltage: 24V DC
- for mains voltage: 180-265 VAC 45-65 Hz
- fully jacketed: waterproof, shockproof and fire retardant
- smart configuration and monitoring via integrated Bluetooth and free app
- adaptive, 5-stage loading algorithm
- extends the life of your batteries thanks to the integrated storage mode
- can be used to power 24V consumers
- high-quality cast aluminum housing
- Protection against application errors: reverse polarity on battery (fuse), protection against overtemperature, protection against output short circuit
Fully jacketed: waterproof, shockproof and fire retardant?
?Water, oil or dirt can damage the Blue Smart Do not damage IP67 charger. The housing is made of cast aluminum and the electronics are coated with resin.
One of the highest charging efficiencies of all time!?
Setting a new industry standard: With an efficiency of at least 92% or more, these chargers produce three to four times less heat.
Adaptive 5-stage charging algorithm?
The Blue Smart 24/12 IP67 charger is characterized by its microprocessor-controlled, "adaptive" battery management "Adaptive" means that the charging process is automatically adapted to the type of battery usage.
- "Bulk" (constant current phase)
- "Absorption" (constant voltage phase)
- "Float" (trickle charge voltage phase)
- "Storage" (storage mode)
Storage mode: Less maintenance and aging when the battery is idle
Storage mode is activated whenever there is no discharge within 24 hours In storage mode the float charge voltage is then reduced to 2.2V/cell (13.2V for a 24V battery) to minimize gassing and corrosion of the positive plates. Once a week the voltage is increased to the gassing voltage level. This achieves a type of equalization charge that prevents electrolyte stratification and sulfation - the two main causes of premature battery failure.
Significant differences to the Blue Smart IP 65 family
The two device groups differ in the following points:
- the degree of protection, the IP 67 devices have the best possible protection
- Blue Smart IP 65 devices have a 7-stage charging algorithm, with the IP67 it is 5-stage
Delivery time: 1-3 working days
Scope of delivery:
1x Victron BPC241213006 Blue Smart IP67 24/12 12A 24V 230V battery charger
1x operating instructions
1x 1.5m battery connection cable red/black