Offgridtec switching stations enable you to operate 230V consumers from two different voltage sources without interference. Typically, this is a voltage converter or the public power grid
With the priority circuit, you can determine which power source should be used preferentially - if this voltage source fails, the system switches to the backup power source without interruption.
The use of the highest quality relays guarantees on the one hand a particularly precise switching threshold, and on the other hand your voltage converter is optimally protected against external voltage being fed back.
- Solar off-grid systems
- Service and commercial vehicles
- Motorhomes and caravans
- Sailboats and other watercraft
- Input voltage: 230VAC, 50/60Hz
- Input current (max): 16A
- Output voltage: 230VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power (max): 3600VA
- Switching time: 1-2 seconds
- Fuse: F 16A / 250V
- Protection: overload, short circuit
- Housing: plastic
- Protection class: IP55
- Inputs: screw terminals, connection terminal
- Dimensions: (LxWxH): 160 x 145 x 77mm
- Weight: 450g
Application example 1 - mains priority circuit:
- The 230 V AC network is connected to input AC2 (higher priority).
- I.e. the battery is spared and the inverter is protected from external voltage at the same time.
- Only when AC2 is de-energized does input AC1 switch the power supply via battery and inverter to
Application example 2 - inverter priority circuit:
- The inverter is connected to input AC2 (higher priority).
- I.e. the power is primarily taken from the battery via the inverter (e.g. when using solar stand-alone systems)
- Only when the inverter switches off due to deep discharge protection is the 230 V AC network switched on via input AC1
Delivery time: 1-3 working days
Scope of delivery:
- 1x switching station
- 1x PE connection terminal
- 1x operating instructions, DE, GB, FR, NL