Versand in 2-5 Werktagen
Note: this panel can only be delivered by courier for EUR 99!
Solar panel 100Wp with 28x Sunpower cells, 955x540mm. Ultra-high cell efficiency of 24.12% and optimized for the highest energy yield in every situation.
- Larger light spectrum than usual can be used, for solar yield even at dusk
- Improved temperature coefficient for less power loss in heat - for up to 25% more energy yield!
- in special formats for the best use of roof space
- Highest reliability due to full-surface copper contact layer on the back
- NEW: Now with three isolating diodes for even more power in partial shading
- in an elegant, black anodized aluminum frame (matching, black mounting corners here: TEX4282 and TEX4282-6ER)
- Variants from 100 to 180 Wp available - not too big for less susceptibility to vibration (= greater reliability!)
|cells per module||4x14|
|cell technology||Sunpower Maxeon Gen III|
|quality class||Ultra Peak Performance|
|Power Tolerance||+- 3%|
|Max. Power (P max)||100Wp|
|MPP voltage (V mpp)||31.0V|
|MPP current (I mpp)||3.23A|
|Temperature coefficient voltage||-1.74mV/K|
|Temperature coefficient current||2.9mA/K|
|Temperature coefficient power||-0.29%/K|
|open circuit voltage (V oc)||37.20 Voc|
|Short-circuit current (I sc)||3.48 A sc|
|Operating temperature range||-40 to +85 °C|
|Maximum system voltage||600VDC|
Technical data specified at STC (standard test conditions) with an ambient temperature of 25 °C, 1000 W/m² irradiance and an AM factor of 1.5.
*) 25% better temperature coefficient than conventional modules, resulting in less loss of performance when heated