When it comes to charging technology, we rely on the high-quality Victron Smart-Solar 75/15 charge controller for the FSP-2 180W KIT MPPT. A high-quality device which can be conveniently controlled via Bluetooth and a free APP and is also equipped with a 15A load output for DC consumers. The connection kit is housed in a closable bag directly on the module. So you always have a ready-to-use, small power plant at your side.
Performance that sets standards
The FSP-2 180W Ultra is equipped with American SPR back-contact cells from a well-known American manufacturer. The look of the cells is completely black, which also gives the FSP-2 180W a very modern, high-quality look. The SPR cells ensure a very high panel efficiency and, in combination with the low weight and compact dimensions of the FSP-2 panel, set new standards in this performance class.
Wide range of uses:
- excellent for use in the camping area
- or on expeditions, climbing tours and much more...
- for vehicles and boats without fixed solar installation ...
- and numerous other applications in a wide variety of areas...
Technical Highlights FSP 2 180W Ultra Foldable Solar Panel
- Rated power: 180Wp, number of sides: 4 x 45 Wp
- Dimensions closed: 560 x 440 x 30 mm, laid out open: 560 x 1970 x 6 mm
- Lightweight: only 5.4 kg weight
- incl. MPPT charge controller 75/15 15A and Bluetooth for configuration via free app
- 15A load output for DC 12V power consumers
- equipped with high-end solar cells, made in USA
- Module Voltage (Vmp): 39.6V, Max Charge Current (Imp): 4.55A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 46.6V, Short Circuit Current (Isc): 4.81A
- 6.0m 5mm² connection cable from the FSP-2 to the solar charge controller with Anderson connector on the solar side
- 0.5m 5mm² connecting cable Anderson plug to ferrule (for fixed screw connection to the charge controller)
- 1m battery connection cable solar charge controller to battery with pre-installed alligator clips on the battery side
- Short-circuit-proof connection to the battery thanks to the integrated flat fuse holder with 15A ATO fuse
Including Victron SmartSolar 75/15 charge controller
The Smartsolar 75/15 from Victron Energy (MPN SCC075015060R) is a MPPT solar charge controller with 15A max. charging current for charging 12V and 24V batteries. In contrast to the BlueSolar 75/15, the Smart version has integrated Bluetooth, making the purchase of a Bluetooth dongle unnecessary. In addition, a VE.Direct connection is still available for communication with other Victron devices such as the Color Control GX or the MPPT Control.
The integrated Bluetooth in the SmartSolar series is the wireless solution for setup, monitoring and updating the controller using Apple and Android smartphones, tablets or other devices
The most important technical data at a glance
- 15A load output
- High peak efficiency of 98%
- Freely programmable battery charging algorithm (via the free Victron Connect app)
- Light dimming functions programmable (via the free Victron Connect app)
- Ultra fast maximum power point tracking
- Max. PV open circuit voltage: 75V
- Charging algorithm: multi-stage, adaptive
- Integrated Bluetooth module
- Dimensions: 100 x 113 x 40 mm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
The supplied professional connection kit
The connection kit included in the scope of delivery offers everything that is required for quick commissioning of the mobile solar set. Each FSP-2 has a 6.0m connection cable, which is fitted with a high-quality Anderson connector at the end. A second 0.5m connection cable is supplied that is screwed directly to the solar input of the charge controller and is also equipped with an Anderson plug on the other side. This allows you to quickly connect or disconnect the controller at any time via the Anderson connectors without having to unscrew the cables from the charge controller.A 1 meter plug & play connection cable is also included for connecting the charge controller to your battery. This is screwed to the battery input of the controller and is equipped with universal alligator clips on the battery side, which can be conveniently connected to all common battery terminals. In addition, the battery cable has a blade fuse holder with the appropriate ATO fuse.
About the FSP-2 Series
As with all Offgridtec solar module series, the FSP series also places great value on high quality and durability. The FSP 2 180W Ultra works with rear-contact solar cells, which are also used in our SP high-performance series. These cells generate efficiencies of over 22% and are the best currently available on the market. In addition, we produce our solar modules in accordance with current norms and standards, which, together with the high-quality materials, makes our modules high-end products that deliver top technical performance even under the most adverse conditions.
Scope of delivery:
1x Offgridtec FSP-2 180W 12V, 3-01-010760
1x Victron Energy SCC075015060R Smartsolar MPPT 75/15 15A 12V 24V Solar Charge Controller
1x Ofgridtec FSP-2 Connection Kit
|Generator power wp||180Wp|
|Solar panel - cell type||SPR monocrystalline high-performance cells (original Sunpower)|
|Short circuit current (ISC)||6.41A|
|Open circuit voltage (VOC)||46.6V|
|module voltage (VMP)||39.6V|
|System voltage||12V / 24V|
|Solar module - connector type||Anderson connectors|
|Solar panel - cable length||4.5m|
|Temperature coefficient 1||-0.45% / °C|
|Manufacturer part number||010761|
|humidity||max 100%, non-condensing|
|Ambient temperature||-20°C - +50°C|