Sie können diesen Artikel auch in unserem neuen Shop www.frenchman-energy.de nach dem neuen § 12 Abs. 3 UstG beziehen, wenn Sie dafür berechtigt sind.
The Envertech EVT300 (MPN ET99300009002) is a 1-phase inverter and can be connected to solar panels with a power of 180 - 400W each. Advanced MPPT technology ensures effective optimization and maximum energy harvest.
- Minimizing the effects of eg shading, dust or aging by MPPT
- High quality power generation with high MPPT accuracy
- System monitoring via the EnverView smartphone app or the EnverPortal website (optional with the EnverBridge unit)
- Optimal system reliability
- Maximum efficiency of 95.4%
- 15 year product guarantee
- High level of security thanks to integrated protective functions
- easy installation
- Long lifetime
The Envertech micro-inverter converts the solar power generated by your photovoltaic system in an AC grid-compliant manner and feeds it directly into the supply grid. Each Envertech microinverter is connected individually to a PV module in your system. This unique configuration causes each PV module to be controlled by an individual Maximum Peak Power Point Tracker (MPPT). This ensures that the maximum available power from each individual module is fed into the grid, regardless of the power of the other PV modules in the system. So if individual PV modules in the array are affected by shading, pollution, alignment or mismatch, the EVT300 still ensures peak performance for its associated PV module. The result is the maximum possible energy production of your PV system.
Microinverter systems are inherently more reliable than traditional inverters. The decentralized structure of a microinverter system ensures that the entire PV system does not fail in the event of a fault. Envertech microinverters are designed to operate at full power in ambient temperatures up to +65°C (150°F). The housing of the micro-inverter is designed for outdoor installation and corresponds to protection class IP67.
PV systems with Envertech microinverters are very easy to plan and install. You can install a combination of PV modules of different types, in any orientation and in any desired number (max. 20 modules per phase). There is no need to install cumbersome conventional inverters. Each microinverter can be quickly mounted on the PV mounting stand or directly under the PV module. The PV module connects to the microinverter directly on site, eliminating the risk of people being exposed to dangerously high DC voltage.
- Recommended PV power: 180W - 400Wp
- Max. PV voltage: 54V
- Max. DC current: 12A
- AC rated power: 300W
- Max output current: 1.36A
- Max. efficiency: 95.4%
- AC rated voltage: 220V/230V
- Operating temperature range: -40°C - +65°C
- Degree of protection: IP67
- Dimensions: 163 x 216 x 27mm
- Weight: 1.8kg
Scope of delivery:
1x Envertech EVT300 microinverter