Dekaseal MS-5 is an MS polymer-based adhesive with high adhesion and green strength, which is suitable for producing elastic connections between components. Due to its high adhesive strength, clamping times can be reduced or jamming can be completely eliminated. In addition, Dekaseal MS-5 can also be used as a sealant when joining similar materials (of similar stiffness) or when using mechanical fastening methods.
- Elastic connections and sealing in train, caravan, mobile home and truck construction.
- Bonding of windows in buses, trains, caravans and mobile homes.
- Gluing trailer edge profiles with aluminum or polyester.
- Gluing polyester parts to metal frames.
- Free from solvents, isocyanate and PVC.
- Very good UV resistance and aging resistance.
- High green strength. Generally good adhesion without primer on various substrates.
- Permanently elastic in the temperature range from -40°C to +120°C.
- Neutral, odorless and fast-curing.
- Can be painted over after the skin has formed (wet on wet), this generally does not affect curing.
- Compatible with most industrial paint systems, both alkyd and emulsified (due to the large number of different types of industrial paints, a compatibility test is recommended!).
We recommend only using our spoilers and roof ducts with the Dekalin Dekasyl adhesive in conjunction with the Dekalin DEKAvator, as this has been tested in a test laboratory and has achieved the best results there.
Manufacturers of caravans and mobile homes such as Fendt, Dethleffs, Burstner, Carthago, Pilote and Hymer use Dekalin products in many areas. They choose Dekalin for sealing roofs, for side strips, for all parts mounted in side panels, for underbody protection, for gluing PMMA windows, soundproofing and engine covers, as well as in countless other areas of application. As a partner to the global caravan and camper industry, Dekalin offers a variety of state-of-the-art technologies and thus supports manufacturers in implementing their requirements. We offer special solutions in the areas of sealing, gluing, insulating and repairing.
other product information
- Cartridge content: 290ml
- MPN: 6252412
- Glue color: black
- Scope of delivery: 1 cartridge
Delivery time: 1-3 working days
|Manufacturer part number||6252412|